Did you know that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+ combined? As a result, it’s a great idea to start using Pinterest to drive traffic to your blog or website. But first, you need to find the right keywords for your Pinterest pins. In this article, we’ll show you how to find keywords for your Pinterest pins so you can maximize the impact of each pin.
1. Why do I need to find keywords?
Keywords are an important part of Pinterest because they help your pins get found. When you know which keywords to target, you can focus your pins on topics that people are actually searching for. This makes it more likely that your pins will show up in search results, and that people will click on them to learn more. Plus, using the right keywords can help you understand what people are interested in, so you can create pins that are more likely to get shared.
2. Picking the best keywords for your target audience
How do you find keywords to use for your Pinterest pins? Start by thinking about what your target audience is interested in. What are their pain points? What are they passionate about? What are their hobbies? What do they want to learn more about? Once you have a good idea of the topics your target audience is interested in, use a keyword research tool to find keywords related to those topics. Pinterest has its own keyword research tool that you can use for free. The tool will give you a list of related keywords as well as data on how often those keywords are searched for on Pinterest. From there, it’s up to you to choose the best keywords to target your pins with.
3. Ways to find the best keywords for your Pinterest account
So, how do you find the best keywords for your Pinterest pins? First, start by thinking about what your target audience is and what they would be interested in. You can also use keyword research tools to help you find popular keywords related to your topic. Once you have a list of potential keywords, you can use them to create catchy and eye-catching titles for your pins. You can also use them in the descriptions to help people find your pins. Finally, make sure to track the results of your pins so you can see which ones are getting the most traction. With a little practice, you’ll be able to find the perfect keywords for your pins every time.
4. What are the best tools for finding keywords?
The best tools for finding keywords are the Google AdWords Keyword Planner and semrush.com. The Google AdWords Keyword Planner is free to use and lets you search for keywords based on what you’re selling or promoting. semrush.com is a paid tool, but it offers great features like the ability to spy on your competitor’s keywords.
5. Final tips to optimize your Pinterest keywords
1. Once you’ve come up with a list of keywords, it’s important to make sure they’re included in your pin descriptions. 2. Try to use a keyword or phrase in the title of your pin. 3. Pin your images to high-traffic boards that are relevant to your target audience. 4. Use keywords in your board titles, and make sure your pins are categorized correctly. 5. Finally, use Tailwind to help track your success and optimize your pins for even better performance.
Your final keyword list is only as good as the actual strategy you are using to implement it. Implementing a pinterest marketing strategy involves carefully planning ahead so that you can produce quality content, pin your keywords at the right time and track your conversions.